Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing #10 Online Image Generators



Here I come, sliding into second base on a wing and a prayer. Obviously this wasn't meant for those with A.D.D. unless of course, you intend on giving me another month to finish. I have played for the last three days for hours... let me tell you HOURS, on all of these toys. I just finished with my last one today. I started Wordle this morning at 7:00 and I went to Glogster and it's 3:00(luckily I talked myself out of making another trading card, since I made one the last time I was directed to Flickr toys). I of course had a blast with all of them. I made Smiley face everything. I made comic strips, word mosaics, magazine covers, morphed pictures, and of course spent hours on Wordle. By the time I got to Glogster, I convinced myself to make just one poster. You did say to "Have Fun" right? I suppose Wordle was the most fun however I obviously had fun making comic strips.

I made a lot of wordles but I'm only uploading one of them.


(CREATED BY WORDLE.COM)
Here’s a link for my poster I made from Glogster. http://stinkerbell2.glogster.com/My-First-Harley/ I really wanted to include it but I am too tired to figure out how to shrink it at the moment. Here’s a thumbnail. You know you can only get your first Harley once in a lifetime and that moment should be commemorated some way... even if the picture is a little blurry.











2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun reading your blog for Image Generators! You are so clever that I just want to steal them all! My avatar is riding a motorcycle, but my real self doesn't know how yet. How long have you been riding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice compliment. I've been riding for about 10+ years. My other half bought a used Harley. I rode on the back about a month and knew I wanted my own. I started on a Honda 450. Didn't last too long on that one..wasn't powerful enough to keep up with hubby on his Harley. Then I bought a Suzuki Volusia 800. It was a really nice bike and I liked it a lot and we took a couple of big trips. I thinking this Harley will be my bike I will use to ride into the sunset with.... besides I'll probably be paying for it that long anyway. hee hee

    ReplyDelete