Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing 18: Online Productivity Tools

I’ve tried both products and they both seem quite nice, especially when you consider the price. I think both are a great option for those students/ people who need access to programming to create something and can’t afford to purchase the products. I am with others and would wonder about the security of the online document but I must say, it is a great way for that forgetful child to save his or her document from home and then be able to use it from school as well. Both will have to make sure they can stand the test of time. Great competition for Microsoft Office… think it will affect the pricing? Of course, there weren’t as many bells and whistles in these free versions but there were some bells and whistles and that my friend is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment