Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thing #20 Part Two TeacherTube

Teacher Tube and YouTube both had some great resources to use as teaching tools. I'm sure that YouTube is blocked at our school but I am glad to know there is a way we can use them. I have used Zamzar at school before so unless they have changed I will have access to that. Hopefully we can convince someone in the Tech department to allow us in for 30 minutes to find what we need and we will be able to change the format and use it. I'm not sure if TeacherTube is blocked or not. Hopefully it won't be blocked. There were several videos I liked, and


I thought I could use. I chose this one because the library rules and procedures were very similar to my own. The light is a little dim in the picture but by the time you put it on big screen, it will lighten up. I had been on TeacherTube and YouTube before but hadn't realized you could embed them in to other places so easily until I took the 23 Things... so thanks again for helping me out. I had already embeded a video before at the bottom of my page as a gadget. I now see, I could have put it in a post... That's cool!

1 comment: