Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thing #3 - setting up new blog

Well, this part wasn't too hard. Mostly I just wanted to make sure I did everything I was supposed to do, in the way I was supposed to do it. I have one problem, under followers it comes up as not displaying properly and that really bugs me. I decided to go ahead and post to follow through with what I am supposed to do and then I will use this as an opportunity to learn something new.. a new challenge... wasn't that habit 3? I tried posting my avatar through html first and then when it didn't work, I went back and read further to see that I needed to do it as a pic. Did that and there it is. Woo Hoo! Now on to bigger challenges....

1 comment:

  1. don't have an answer to the folowers thing...it's the first time it showed up not showing...we will just have to watch...it is something some bloggers use and others don't so don't worry too much...we will monitor!

    ReplyDelete